US$ 34.95
The new hall by Thomas Holden replaced the Elizabethan building which was in use until 1748
Showing the Lord Mayor's Procession at Westminster Hall
) succeeded his father
In mid August 1859
The street is now known as Amelia Street and the chapel as the Amelia Street Chapel
Longfellow House Size:XL: 90 x 60cm The new hall by Thomas